Thank you for contributing to the global community of TBM by participating in a 2020 workgroup.
The mission of these workgroups is to develop thought leadership, frameworks, competency models, research, industry-specific TBM taxonomies, and other deliverables to advance the IT profession and promote TBM as the best-of-breed discipline for progressive technology professionals.
The exchange of knowledge, experience, and content will expand your understanding, your network, skills and potentially your career, while you gain early access to emerging global standards!
On September 21st, all of the TBM Council Workgroup members will come together to share and discuss their progress, difficulties, and future goals. We will also share a preview of TBM Conference 2020 sessions and speakers that will be of special interest to our vertical industry participants. This meeting will be hosted at two times this day to accommodate our global membership. Please register here for both or either of these meetings in order to add the time on your calendar.
Hosted by Todd Tucker, VP, TBM Council
Updates from our workgroup leaders:
1. Agile+TBM: Carl Stumpf, Nike (Co-Chair)
2. Cloud+TBM: Jack Bischof, Apptio (Technical Advisor)
3. Manufacturing: Drew Frick, BD (Chair)
4. Healthcare Providers: Steve Morley, Intermountain Healthcare (Chair)
5. Insurance: Manik Patil, AIG
6. Higher Education: Bill Kasenchar, University of Pennsylvania, and Jerry Krawczyk, Pennsylvania State University